Pages

Wednesday 28 April 2010

For the sake of thoroughness, here y'all go.

The resident perfectionist who dwells inside my brain has dictated that I include links on my blog to my facebook albums. Considering that it has been a while since I last did that, I've got a large batch for your perusal. Browse and enjoy!



Long overdue photos from my host sister's birthday celebrated in Hai Phong last year.






The Lim Festival, with an enlightening article published in Vietnam Cultural Window, edited by yours truly.






An excursion to Ba Vi Mountain where Uncle Ho hung out a lot during the war and where pollution remains blessedly absent.




Thế Giới Publisher's latest field trip: a triple spiritual site sampler, in which Hannah learns the difference between a shrine, a temple, and a pagoda.


And my personal favorite, an illustrated step-by-step guide to bringing the Lunar New Year to your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment